Well, I’d have to say that Spotify just gave me one more reason to love them a little bit more. Being a huge fan of music and the fact that I’m a Snapchat fanatic user, merging them both is like a dream come true!
Why is that you say, it’s because of the fact that I can share my (crappy) playlist and music with all my friends and followers. I understand that they would probably hate me for it, but how cool is that anyways!
So if you’re not really a tech geek and found it hard to share your music, here’s how you can do it!
- Tap the “share” menu (three dots on the right of the screen) while you’re listening to any song, album,or artist.
- Select “Snapchat” from the drop down list.
- Snapchat will open a new Snap with the full album art included.
- Edit and send—whether to a few people or to your Story!
Also, if a friend sends you a Snap with a song, playlist, artist profile, you can start streaming with a few quick steps:
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the context card with song, artist, or playlist.
- Spotify will open and play away! (If you don’t have the Spotify app yet, download it for free here.)
Thank you Spotify and Snapchat, however, my friends will hate you for it!
On another note make sure you check out The Most Streamed Songs On Spotify in Egypt!
In a nutshell, we are a bunch of opinionated writers that care about quality content. Our team is small, but it’s a team of people who really do care about what they do. Passionate and dedicated. Honest and respectful. Professional but informal. Quirky and personal.