Summer 2021 deserves a soundtrack that has you dancing like your heart is bursting with sunshine, and Spotify is here to help you do just that. Today, the platform is revealing its song-of-the-summer predictions in Egypt, which include: Habibty, El Melouk and Permission to Dance.
Spanning a variety of genres – from pop and shaabi to rap and mahraganat – Spotify’s Songs of Summer predictions are based on a number of factors like streaming numbers, current trajectory and future forecasting from Spotify’s global curation team. The list also gives a nod to female artists like Ruby, Nancy Ajram and Haifa Wehbe.
And here, in no particular order, is the complete list of Songs of Summer tracks in Egypt:
- “Gayya Maak” by Nancy Ajram
- “Alby Plastic” by Ruby
- “Law Kont” by Akram Hosny, Haifa Wahbi
- “Thabet” by Mohamed Ramadan
- “El Melouk” by Ahmed Saad Ft. 3enba and Double Zuksh
- “Khod W Hat” by L5VAV, Wegz
- “Enty Bethazary” by Ramy Sabry
- “Permission to Dance” by BTS
- “Siri” by Shahyn
- “Habibty” by Hassan Shakosh, Yasmin Raeis
- “Wallahy Ma Yanfaa” by Moustafa Hagag
- “Ya Lahwy” by Mahmoud El Leithy
- “Msh Bel 7ozoz” by Afroto